Cable Assemblies for Audio Video, Computers and Networks
Ekris is a supplier of Cable Assemblies for Audio Video,
Computers and Networks for both standard and custom configurations. We offer cable assembly manufacturing services for copper and fiber optic cable assemblies used
in commercial, industrial and residential applications, such as built-to-spec custom cables for computer, networking and home theater audio video, as well as wire harnesses.
With our expertise in custom cable design, cable engineering, cable prototypes and cable manufacturing we help OEMs and other customers with quality connectivity
products which meet and exceed standard specifications, have comprehensive warrantees, and are 100% tested.
Please see below some of the products we offer, and allow us to show you the best in cable manufacturing service, by contacting us to Request a Quote for any of your custom cable
manufacturing or procurement needs:
Computer Cables and Adapters
Standard and Custom Computer Cables and Adapters: Internal computer cables, external computer cables, custom USB Cables, Custom Firewire IEEE1394 Cables
Audio and Video Cables and Adapters
Standard and Custom Audio and Video Cables and Adapters: DVI, HDMI, Component, Composite, Y Cables and Splitter Cables, BNC, CCTV, RCA component video, composite video, M1, RF (f-type), s
-video cables, 3.5mm, pro-audio, speaker, stereo, subwoofer, digital audio cables and more
Fiber Optic Cables
Custom Fiber Optic Manufacturing: Singlemode Fiber Patch Cables, OS1, OS2, Multimode Fiber Patch Cables, Duplex, Simplex , OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, Multi Core fiber configurations, etc.
Custom Networking Cables: Fully tested patch cables, Custom Cat5e Patch Cords, Cat6 Patch Cables, Cat6e Patch Cables, Cat6a Patch Cables, Cat7 Patch Cables, T1/E1 Cables, T3/E3 Cables.
SAS and SATA Cables
Custom SAS Cables and Custom SATA and SATA2 Cables: Standard and Custom SATA, eSATA,
SAS and Drive Cables and Adapters -external Raid connections and disk arrays as well as internal high speed disk drive cables.
Custom Ribbon Cables: ATA, Serial ATA Cables, Internal Round Cable Assemblies, Shielded Ribbon, eIDE and IDE cables
RF Cable Assemblies
Custom RF Cable Assemblies: Flexible RF cable assemblies, Semi-rigid assemblies, and Conformable RF cables
Custom Electromechanical Assemblies: Wire Panel Assemblies, Rapid Prototypes and Manufacturing, Custom Built, Design of Complex Electro-mechanical wire harnesses, power cables
, signal and alarm.
Custom Cable Assemblies and Strain Relief Solutions
Extended Length Cables for Audio Video, Computer and Networking, Custom Length Cables, Custom Printing, Labeling, Custom Strain Relief, Grommets and Cable Molding Services
If you have your own cable drawings, pin-outs and specs please attach them to your Quote Request for a quick evaluation and a quote.
If your specifications are under development, we can assist you in selecting the best material, the best design, and the most cost effective cable manufacturing process, in order to ensure that your
cables arrive on spec, on time, and on budget. We cater to OEMs, Corporate End Users, Network Installers, Retailers and other Commercial Accounts. Our cable manufacturing facilities can handle
short, medium, as well as high volume production runs:
- Fast OEM Cable Manufacturing Services
- Quality Cable Engineering
- Rapid Cable Prototypes, Cable Molds & Tooling
- Cables Wholesale: Computer Cable Wholesale, Networking Cable Wholesale, Audio and Video Cable Wholesale
- Reliable Cable Supplies for the computer, networking and audio video markets
We also offer quality connectivity products from leading manufacturers and Network Installation Services that exceed our customers' expectations. With this goal in mind, we have established the
- To strive for continuous process improvement and problem prevention, based on ISO 9000 standards
- To ensure that all products meet TIA/EIA standards
- To develop relationships with our suppliers that emphasize continuous improvement in product quality, service and support
- To deliver products that are 100% tested, with guaranteed zero defects
- To incorporate multistep inspection processes throughout manufacturing
- To obtain first piece approval and prototype approvals
- To provide our staff with training by AMP, Siecor, Molex, Cinch, Winchester and Quabbin
- We are so confident of the quality of all our cable assemblies that we guarantee them for life against manufacturing defects.
- Enhanced patch cord test capabilities, including Category 5, Category 5e and proposed Category 6, utilizing the DCM Modular Tester, featuring a Hewlett-Packard 9812 analyzer and
- Hewlett-Packard Omni scanners and Penta scanners are used for end-to-end channel tests
- The Cirrus Signature line of harness and multiconductor testers is used for all other assemblies
- Noyes fiber test line and software are used to record and document all fiber tests
Contact us today for cable assembly manufacturing and wholesale, custom cables for computer,
networking and audio video applications, cable extenders and wire harnesses; we are specialists in standard and custom cable assembly manufacturing, cable harness manufacturing, cable design,
cable engineering, cable assembly prototypes, custom strain relief and cable molding, rohs compliant cables and more.